Sunday, February 8, 2009

Sunday evening

Wow, it certainly has been a long time since I blogged. I have been so busy I haven't even had time to sew............imagine that.



Here is the last baby quilt that I needed to finish. Got the binding on late this afternoon. I was able to finish the quilt top from the fat quarters pattern that I am using to practice on the long arm with. Need to pick up the backing yet, but I have until the 21st. That's when the plans are to go to Green Bay to practice on the long arm. I really am looking forward to that.
I have been so extremely busy, and every time I plan on sitting quietly in my sewing room just spending some quality sewing time, something comes up. Today it was Bill that interfered with my plans. Long story but at least I finished those errands and still had part of the afternoon left to finish this baby quilt. Hopefully I will have time to get that next BOM going.......

No comments: