Sunday, February 22, 2009

Short, Fast weekend


It was a very short weekend. Or at least it felt that way. My brother has been in the hospital since last sunday in ICU. The family is taking turns spending the days with him. Even though he is in a partial coma, he still knows we are there. The original plans for this weekend was going to be filled with sewing with my sister Jan.

So a change in plans, no big deal. Howver I did keep my reserved appt for the long arm on saturday morning. I was very please with how my fat quarter quilt turned out. I learn to meander on my quilt and I am very proud of how it turned out. I did forget my camera, so no pics to post. But the gal at the quilt shop was very nice and did take a picture of me and printed it out so I could take home. She is such a sweet lady and she has such a wonderful store. I do believe I need to add her web site to my favorites.

I was able to spend some time with my youngest daughter too. And I gave her the tote I made her, so now I can post the picture here since she has it already.


No comments: