Saturday, February 14, 2009

Better, but still not the best


Ok, I tried again. And again and again and again. I lost count of how many times I took these stars apart. I worked hard on them most of the day. The thought here is that with each fat quarter I get at our club meetings, I have enough to make two star blocks. And when the year is over I will have 24 and gotten alot of practice in.


They at least look more even, but the star points still need work. I measured and then re-measured. Oh man and don't get me started on the BOM #11. I hope to have it done by tomorrow when the next one comes out. I had to put it aside, cause I was messing up. I guess it just isn't my nite to do anything with stars.
I also worked on a secret surprise for my youngest daughter. I will get a chance to get together with her next weekend to give it to her. I giggled while working on it, cause it just reminds me of her. I was able to complete today as well, but I can't show you just yet. My youngest loves to read my blog, she already has been watching my BOM as it continues to grow, and it will be her wedding gift when completed. So I won't post a picture cause I don't want her to see it and ruin my surprise.
I have all day tomorrow yet to be able to complete the BOM and also get some more blocks done for the thimbleberries club. They are having a BOM as well, and I have January and February's BOMs to do. Just busy busy busy...................

No comments: