Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I feel frustrated!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am really feeling frustrated!!!!!!!!
I joined this thimbleberries club at my local quilt shop. The meetings are once a month. One of the projects we are doing is at every meeting you receive a free fat quarter. You take it home and make a quilt square with it. The next month's meeting when you bring it back in you receive another free fat quarter to do it again.
Well let me tell you.....................................


The women there brought in the most beautiful squares of all colors and designs. And this is mine..........Kinda uneven wouldn't you say?
What was I thinking? How could I even think of bringing my work into that meeting with women who have been quilting for years and years and years. They just looked at my pathetic square and smiled and said, "you just need more practice dear" And I have been quilting for a year now. And I still am making a mess out of my material.
Well it is coming apart right now. I am pulling it all apart and starting over. I have another fat quarter to work on also for next month. This is going to take alot of practice.
I am sooooooooo ashamed!

No comments: