Sunday, February 15, 2009

BOM 11

This is BOM #11 and while it was easy, I don't care for it.
it just did not turn out well. As for the measurements, whether it was 1/2 inch of 1/16th doesn't matter, I can't cut well. I really think that is my problem. Nothing is coming out right for me. Some of the BOMs did and some didn't.


I really hope that there will be a begginers class someplace soon. I really need some work. Now here is the first months BOM from the Thimbleberries club. It is suppose to be a 12 inch square and three 6 1/2 inch squares. After taking it apart several times, it still measures out to 6 inch blocks. The big block did measure 12 though. I am working on the 2nd month's BOM and deceided to give up. It just is not turning out well. I think I need to give up for the night.

No comments: