Saturday, January 10, 2009

Quiltathon Part 3

OK, this is what I got accomplished so far.
I started free motion quilting the little pink pig quilt. I have it half done and the thread kept breaking so I thought I better stop before I got angry with it. So I thought I needed a break from it for awile.
Then I worked on the new fat quarters quilt top and began sewing the pieces together in groups. I would say I am half way done with sewing the triangles and now I am taking a break to fix supper.
After supper I have everything I need set up on the couch to start tieing the brown and pink baby quilt. I think I probably will find some nice movie to watch tonight while tieing.
I did get alot accomplished, but I also think I bit off more than I can chew today.
Too many projects, and no way that I can get all three done.

No comments: