Sunday, January 11, 2009

End of my quiltathon

Here is two rows done on my quilt project. Three more rows to go, and hopefully I will be able to do some more work on it next weekend.
I was able to tie both baby quilts and they are now ready to have the binding put on. I tried to do one of them free motion and it really looked bad. Took me quite a while to take it all back out, but it is much better with ties. It is time for me to make supper, so I think this is a good time to stop.


I really was hopeing to get more accomplished today than what I did. And if I wasn't making mistakes, I would have these baby quilts done too.
However, the gal who was interested in my china hutch came with her husband and a friend this morning and took it. Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!! More room in the den now for my sewing table. Just a little one, and a light too. I am going to go shopping next weekend for one.

No comments: