Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy 2009




Gosh it feels funny to write 2009. Maybe by mid year I will get it right. I am one of those people that will constandly write the past year on my checks well into the new year. I wish everyone a Happy and Prosperous New Year!
I am glad the holidays are over, as wonderful as they are, it still is a stressful time, and a relief when over. It is very relaxing when I can just sit and sew. It's like being in my own little world.
Here is a baby quilt that I was able to finish this afternoon. I also got a chance to make another grocery tote and a door draft blocker.

The grocery totes were such a good idea for christmas. My children were so excited to see a bag full of groceries. They each ordered more totes for themselves, so now I will be making more.
It is great having all this time off of work, I have a few more projects I want to work on yet for this long weekend.

No comments: