Sunday, January 18, 2009

Productive Sunday

Here is how far I got on the new quilt top I started last weekend. All it needs now are the borders and the top is done. It is a pretty interesting quilt, don't you think? It certainly peaks my interest. I started the binding on the baby quilts that I made last weekend, and I got bored fast. So I picked this top up and just kept working on it till supper. I do need to finish the baby quilts though. Afterall they are gifts for someone having her baby soon.
When I think about it, I have too many projects started or in certain stages. How this happened I am not sure. But I am going to finish some of these UFO's that are sitting around here. I can not go out and buy anymore material for anymore projects until I have those in the drawers done. Well, maybe a little shopping, afterall I have to get the material for the border for this quilt and then the backing so I can finish it.
I have just joined the Thimbleberries club at our local quilt shop, we meet once a month and we are doing 2 BOM's and I can't forget the BOM with Judy that I have been working on. We should get our next one the 1st of February. Oh my, I guess my plate is more full than I thought.

No comments: