Sunday, July 18, 2010

Whew!!!!!!!!!! Another fast weekend


Babysitting weekend! The girls just kept me so busy. Here we are with our new aprons grandma made us so let's get baking. And they did! We baked a peach upside cake for Papa.



I did get pj shorts done for the girls on friday night, just in time for bed on saturday. I think the grandchildren are pretty well set with pj's for awhile

This is a close up of Haillie Bug's apron. A little big right now, but at the rate she is growing she soon will fit better in it.


The tickets for the Madison Quilt show in September went on sale this week. I made sure I got my tickets and signed up for my classes and lectures first thing. They fill up so fast. My sister and I already got our hotel room for that weekend. In fact, my sister called to tell me she extended the hotel room for another night, so plan on staying longer.........

Wow, I just hope I don't get too carried away!

No comments: