Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Home Sweet Home

Home from vacation. What a nice relaxing time. But I did pay for all that relaxing time. We are sunburnt beyond belief.
And now that I am home, the wash is stareing at me, the house wants some dusting, and I won't even start about the office upon my return.

As wonderful as it is to get away, it is just as wonderful to be home.

I think my sewing machine missed me. Really! I better get some sewing done this week so we can continue our bonding. Lots sitting in the sewing room that needs my attention.

I have a art show this coming sunday I am doing for my sister and her embroidery business. Lots to get ready for that.
My brother is coming from out of town the nite before to help me set up. It has been awile since I was able to spend some time with him so it was so thoughtful of him to volunteer his services. Should be a big show, they estimate 10,000 people and 175 vendors.............how exciting

No comments: