Sunday, July 11, 2010

Busy Busy Busy..................

Such a busy weekend. And ofcourse, it flew by way too fast.
Here is a apron I made for one of my grand daughters, she just loves Maisey.
I was able to get all my buggy barn blocks together, and a small border so far attached. It certainly needs something else.
These flannel shorts I also finished for my grandson. He is learning how to play soccer and actually enjoys the game. He was so proud of these.

These three house blocks are the BOM's for the month of June and needed to be done by monday night for the quilt club meeting. Aren't they cute? So easy to make, I could see an entire quilt done with house blocks.



And every month, as you know, I get a fat quarter at the Thimbleberries club meetings. This is the block I made. And that makes 15 now, which is what I need to make a scrappy quilt I have in mind. And my sunday was spent in Oshkosh doing a table show for my sister's business.
This is my booth and it attracted alot of visitors. Alot of people were out for the art and craft fair today. However, things ended quite fast when a large storm rolled in.


My girlfriend had come later in the afternoon to keep me company and got stuck in the sotrm with me. So many vendors went running to their vehicles and trucks and trying to tear down quickly. There was no room to park my vehicle close to my booth, and no time to do it either. So we closed the side walls on the tent, and held on inside while the storm was going on. Not going to do that again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



No comments: