Sunday, July 25, 2010

Finished Projects

Today was my day for getting some things done. I deceided to takle a few projects that still need a few things done to them to get them to the finjished stage.

This is the Baby Eisteing quilt I put together just me and my imagination. Well, that and the pineapple square instructions. I did some free motion quilting and attached the binding and volia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


And this quilt, which is to be my brother in laws christmas present needed to be tied and the binding added to it as well. But now it is going to have to wait till it gets cooler for the hand work on the binding. 80 degree temps just won't due for sitting long periods of time with this on my lap.
I am very pleased with myself for accomplishing two finished quilts. Especially when you add in the my DH was hanging around the house all weekend, it's a miracle in it's self that I got anything done.

No comments: