Saturday, July 24, 2010

Clueless!

Saturday, and all is peaceful. Well I think it is. I really didn't pay any attention to anything going on. I worked on sewing projects all day as the world went by around me. This is the buggy barn quilt with another border on it. Now I am happy with it. It was alot of work and I have to really think about it before I make another one.




This is the bohemian quilt I made with the disappearing nine patch. I just added some borders. Now I am happy with it as well.




Here is an owl table runner that I really wasn't planning on making but you know how that goes. Looking around in my sewing room and thinking of what next. It is overwelming when you look around my sewing room.
Way too much material and projects. I find it hard to figure out what I am going to do next.


These are the BOM's for July from the Thimbleberries Quilt Club. I like these, very easy to make. And so cheerful.

And I made four of these blocks from the free fat quarter from the quilt club meeting. I really had enough of those pinwheels, needed to focus on something else for a change.
Tomorrow is another day, and the plans right now are to try and get some more sewing done. Many many many projects, and so little time.
A free weekend is hard to come by, so got to take advantage when I can.




No comments: