Monday, May 3, 2010

Ouch!!!!!!!!

Well I have always heard of ladies having this accident, but you never think it will happen to you.

Yes, I did it, got my finger in the way of the sewing needle. Put the needle right thru my index finger on the left hand. Grossed alot of people out at Urgent Care when I walked in to try and find someone to remove it from my finger. What a big commotion these people make.

I had to have 3 x-rays to verify that the needle went thru my bone, and then ofcours a tenust shot of which hurt more than the needle in the finger. But after over an hour of everyone asking me on a scale of 1 to 10 what is the pain...........lol Oh for goodness sake, just pull it out!!!!!!!!!!

I feel like such a klutz! And now I have to take antibotics for the next 5 days. But after they finally were done with me, I went back home and changed needles on my sewing machine and continued where I left off.

No comments: