Monday, May 10, 2010

Sewing Withdrawals

I am having sewing withdrawals...............sounds funny but you know what I mean.
The sewing machine is in the shop (I knew something was wrong when I sewed my finger) and since I only have one I can't get anything done. It's driving me nuts!
I walk in the sewing room and see all my stash and started projects and there is nothing I can do.

I spent saturday at a women's wellness show, and I ran a table for my sister advertising all of her embroidery items. I did manage to sell some things, but the important thing was I took some orders for her. That always makes it worth while. A nice relaxing day spent with my best friend. She likes to come and spend that day with me at the table shows and we just chat the day away.

Sunday was just such a boring day. I cleaned the house, went for a walk, cut some material out for another project,,,, but still it just didn't feel right. Tonight is my Thimbleberries club meeting and I never got April's BOM done, so nothing to show at the meeting.
Don't I just sound crabby???? It's withdrawal I tell ya!!!!!!!

No comments: