Friday, May 28, 2010

Memorial Weekend

The start of Memorial Weekend is here. As I sit here at my office counting down the hours till the long weekend begins, I am thinking of what I am all going to do.
Bill will be home from his fishing trip tomorrow late in the afternoon, and I am sure he will be tired from his trip and sleep most of the weekend away.
And me, well I guess I could do some sewing, lol.
I have all the grandchildren's pjs done and delievered to them. They were so excited about them and had to try them on right away. I am trying to make time each nite after work to tie one of the quilts I finally got sandwiched. And I also finished the baby genious quilt top and it too is ready to be sandwiched and quilted.
And believe it or not, I still haven't gotten to the BOM for the thimbleberries meeting that needs to be done by June's meeting. Maybe that is going to be my priority this weekend.
Right now, I just need this clock to move faster!

No comments: