Sunday, April 18, 2010

Gosh I am tired!!!!

After spending all day saturday shopping, and in all places quilt shops, I was exausted.
But then sunday rolls around and I spent it sewing. Now I really am exauste.

I wasn't able to do all what I wanted.

These are pj pants that I started making for my grandchildren. Very quick to sew.
I actually cut out eight pj's in all. So do get four this far was pretty good.


I made this drape to cover a small closet in the spare bedroom. JoAnn's had a 50% off on everything in the store and this piece of drapery was calling me. I know, it is funny, but I heard it.

This wizard of oz quilt I finally got the binding on. It is now ready to wrap up. It will be a gift for my DH's niece. She graduates the end of next month from high school, and I thought this would make a nice gift to take with her to college in the fall.



Oh and I was going to use this serger to do the seams on the pj's, but it came unthreaded. And it seems to be a bit of a puzzle to thread it. Time to get out the instructions. What a pain! I bought this older serger last month. It really is a nice machine, and it was a very good deal. But still need to figure out how to use it. I don't know what I was thinking today, pulling this out and trying to just start it up and sew. Silly me! ok ok,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I reading the instructions.


No comments: