Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Olivia Ann


This is Olivia Ann. My great niece. She was born on February 15, 2010 and is still hospitalized at Children's Hospital in Milwaukee, WI.
Olivia has a few problems and continues to get stronger everyday.
She has already had one surgery at three days old to construct a esophagus for her so she could eat. She still has a feeding tube in while she is learning how to swallow.
And the future will bring another surgery for little Olivia, she was born with a hole in her heart and will need open heart surgery. My nephew and his wife are staying close by to Olivia, thanks to the Ronald McDonald house. The medical bills just keep mounting and ore in the future
My brother is very proud of his first grandchild and is busy working on a money raising event to help offset the medical bills for my nephew and his wife. I and my sisters and other brother are doing what we can to help.
We are excepting donations right now for a raffle that will be held soon. I will keep you posted on this event.
Please keep little Olivia Ann in your prayers.

No comments: