Sunday, March 21, 2010

Great weekend for starting and finishing projects

This was a fast weekend, so much to do and many places to go.
Bill was busy outside tending the smoker. He was making his venison sausage and it took all weekend to do. He had alot of help, and it kept him out of my hair for awile.
So I was able to get some projects done.

These three pillows are covered with a wonderful flannel I found in Michigan. They are so soft and have that outdoor look. Just perfect for our couch.

My grandsons are each getting a Thomas the train pillow case in their easter baskets. So grandma had to whip these together. I will need to deliever them later this week.



I played around with these Baby genius patterns. I used a pattern that my sister discovered. It is called pineapple squares. A square within a square within a square......etc. It is so much fun to do and goes very fast. I just whipped them together in a matter of time. But then that is another project............................

I was able to work on the blocks made from the free fat quarters we receive at the Thimbleberries club meetinjgs. Still trying to get that pinwheel to line up.




And this is how far I got with the BOM for the month of March. It's cut out so that's about half done right???




No comments: