Sunday, March 14, 2010

Goodbye Michigan

These four days went so fast. Isn't that the way it goes? You get so excited while you wait for your time off of work and then when it finally arrives, it is done and over with before you know it.
Alot of projects got done, and alot of learning.

This is a reversable tote I made. It went together fairly fast and you can never have enough totes, right?
We spent friday at a class to learn how to knit socks. No picture here, not really that proud of it. I dropped some stitches and I might of pulled the yarn too tight which made it really tight and small. I am in the process of starting another one.


This table topper caused a bit of a problem for me. My sister was trying to explain the 45 degree cuts on this topper. I am the type of person that needs to be shown how to do something, so she finally ended up haveing to make the first cut for me and after that I was fine. It's kinda hard to see, but this fabric has the cutes bunnies on it, and the green blender material I used is just the most richest green.
My sister runs her business from her home. All her embroidery machines fill one of her rooms in her house. So as long as I was there, I had her make me a patch for my newly done quilt. It will be a surprise for my daughter in june for her 33rd birthday.



And here is the quilt! I got the binding put on it and it is now ready for the handi work.
But right now, sitting here in front of the TV and relaxing on my recliner...............I think I will just sit here and do nothing.



No comments: