Sunday, August 2, 2009

Thomas the Train

Really, these two handsome young men are very happy with their Thomas the Train blankets. They just weren't too sure they wanted to pose for a picture for grandma.
I went to Green Bay to run my errands for the day and found myself in two different quilt shops. I couldn't pass up this Thomas the Train fleece. Seems like a silly thing to make in August, but these two little guys seem to love it.
I and my daughter whiped these two tied fleece blankets together in no time.
Sunday was a nice relaxing day. We went to the zoo and spent some time at the park playing on the huge jungle gym. (My god I am old) All in all it was a very relaxing day and everyone seem to be happy.
I still have some paperwork that needs my attention tonight, but for now I just am chilling.

No comments: