Friday, July 31, 2009

Countdown to wedding




Two weeks from tomorrow my baby will be married.
I can hardly believe it is happening. All my babies are grown and out of the nest. They all have lives of their own.
[ sob ]
Makes me feel old.
So all fittings are done, dresses pressed and ready to go. Bill has a new suit and it will be ready in a couple days to pick up once alterations are done. We have a sitter lined up for our dogs, hotel room all reserved. The time is set for wedding rehersal and the rehersal dinner aftwards. So all we have to do is remain calm. Which is easier said than done. Just ask the bride. You don't even want to go there!
This weekend will be another weekend traveling to Green Bay. This time I am meeting up with my sister to assist me with some binding work. Just going to hang out and get some sewing tips from my big sister. Maybe a quick run to My Favorite Quilt Shop, and who knows what else.
Sunday will be a day spent with my two grandsons. We are going to the zoo. Just a relaxing weekend. Hopefully!

No comments: