Wednesday, August 5, 2009

And the countdown continues

And the countdown continues, a week and 2 days to go till wedding bells.

The wedding quilt is in the box and ready to be wrapped. This weekend the top priority is the bibs that the grandchildren will need for the dinner. They are all done except the miniture bride's. It is a bit long and needs to be cut back a little.



Here is grandma's little sweetie trying on the dress one last time before grandma hides it for fear of being ripped before the wedding. That's mom standing there being so proud and grandma peeking out from behind the mirror. I would say she is happy with the dress.

I was able to finish the bindings on two quilts last weekend with the help of my sis. One of these quilts is a birthday gift for my brother in law. So the evenings will be filled with the hand work now till September 12th when it needs to be done by. Not a problem.

My sewing is very relaxing for me, and that is the plan for saturday. I hope!

No comments: