Sunday, June 7, 2009

Wall hanging

Today is the day that I have set aside to work on the wallhanging. I did some stitch in the ditch and then had to put it aside to deceide if I want to do more. It is the kid's guest book for their wedding. And I need plenty of room for all the signatures. So I am not sure i want to quilt more on it. Have to think about it. It is hanging here in my sewing room to keep it in my thoughts.

I did finished tieing the two quilts I sandwiched last weekend. And before I packed them aside, I made the bindings for each of them. So when I have a day of binding to do, it will be a snap.

Now I find myself working on a couple of baby quilts that I have material for. I am cutting them out right now, well not right now, it's break time. But I thought I would spend some time cutting them out and then when I have a moment I just need to put the puzzle pieces together.

Little by little I am whitteling away of my sewing to do list. The problem is that I keep buying more material for more projects, so for every thing that I can accomplish on my list, I seem to add another one or two to it. Not getting any place that way!

No comments: