Sunday, June 14, 2009

Wall Hanging Done

Here is another baby quilt that I finished tonight.
Nothing spectacular, but it is made up of different fabric blocks to give it that cuddly appeal.
It went together quickly and it was a lesson in machine quilting for me. I don't believe I did that well on this. It's packed aside right now, but maybe it needs to be ripped apart and free motion quilted again.
But the big news for Sunday is....................ta da!!!!!!!!!
The wedding wall hanging is done. Yes it is, and I think I did well with the binding if I do say so myself. Nice mitered corners, nice and smooth.
And I deceided it only needed three hang sleeves.

Here it is hanging on one of my quilt wall racks, but I bought one for Katie to hang it in her home after the wedding. So it is measured for her rack and will stretch out more one it is hung on that rack.
Bill has just reminded me that I need to put a lable on the back, so I guess it really isn't done.
I am pleased with it.

No comments: