Monday, June 22, 2009

It's so hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is sooooooooooo hot. My goodness! The weekend was filled with grandchildren who don't seem to notice the heat like us old folks do. I would of preferred to be in a nice air conditioned room just laying around doing nothing. But no, my grandchildren had other ideas. I have to admit their idea of beating the heat was not a bad one at all!

I lucked out and spent this hot hot sunday with all four of them. My goodness, where do they get all their energy from.
So no sewing got done this weekend, and with our vacation comming up soon I better get some things done. The BOM for the Thimbleberries club will need to be done before I leave for vacation. And the wedding quilt is done in Green Bay, so it needs to be picked up and the binding work done on it.
Need to get organized here. It is suppose to be very very hot all week. The weather man is talking in the 90's. Sounds like a good week to stay inside near a fan while I am sewing.

No comments: