Friday, May 8, 2009

Quiet friday nite

Here it is, the end to another busy week. How I look forward to my weekends. Alas it will be another busy weekend too. Tomorrow is my uncle and aunts birthday party which has been turned into a family reunion. So I plan on going to visit for awile.
Somewhere before or after that party I would like to go and pick up some of my flowers for the garden. And then on sunday morning I am going to visit my grandsons for mother's day. My daughter and her husband have invited me to come and spend some time by their house and my other daughter and soon to be son in law will also join us. Well, ya know, Mother's day is just another day unless you are spending it with your children.

I have gotten pretty far with my sewing room. Still a few touches to go, but for the most part I love it. It feels so cozy.

Bill, bless his heart got talked into helping put some of the decor on the walls. He always jumps in to help without complaining.

Hopefully what will be left of my weekend I can spend doing some sewing. I have a couple of things sitting here in the mending pile that need my attention first. Then I am looking forward to startinga new project.

No comments: