Tuesday, May 26, 2009

End of a wonderful memorial weekend

What a great four days off of work. And I spendt it babysitting my grand daughters, and then on memorial day the entire family got together for a grill out. The weather was great, so the grand children enjoyed alot of time outside.
Bill is having a great time too. I heard from him yesterday late in the afternoon. It seems there will be plenty of fish coming back home with him.
Made myself a list of things I want to get done before Bill gets home on saturday. So far I am whittling away at it. And of course there is sewing on the list. I want to get everything else out of the way before I get to that.
Over the weekend, I made six more cupcake pin cushions. One for each of my girls, one for me, and two more for my sis. I am planning on mailing them out in todays mail.
Wish I had my camera, Bill took it with him fishing and now I wish I would not have sent it with him.
Now I don't have pictures of saturday with the grand children making tie dyed t-shirts. Or pictures from sunday when we made lady bug cookies. Or even pictures of me and the grand kids playing duck duck goose on memorial day...............
The camera will be home soon, so more pictures to come.

No comments: