Sunday, April 11, 2010

Quiet sunday morning

Well it is sunday morning and all is quiet right now. I have been at my daughter's house all weekend so no sewing is really getting done. Some hand work that needed to be finished, but only when the boys are in bed for the night.
My daughter is spending the weekend with her husband in the hospital while grandma spends some quality time with the grandsons. Such good boys.
Right now we are eating breakfast and getting ready for church. The oldest who is 5 has sunday school soon and the youngest, 3 will be with grandma for church.
Yesterday was a filled day with McDonald's and play time. Not sure what today will bring, but it is very nice outside, so I am sure it will include some outside activities.
The 2009 BOM quilt is officially done. All handwork done, and the lable is on. I started my bug pincushion. The embrodery work is done and once I get home it will need to be sewed together.

Well that is it for sewing this weeknd, unless I get some time before bed tonight. It doesn't matter, I enjoy my time with the grandsons, and even get some spoiling time in.

Tomorrow night is my Thimbleberries club meeting , much tyo take for show and tell.

No comments: