Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Not into 2010

Well here it is 2010 and many of us are not ready to write "2010" on our checkbook register yet. I'm not. Even at the office, I need to recheck myself and my dates, still want to write 2009.
And I suspect that it will take several months before I am used to writing 2010.

And don't get me started on my New Year's resolution. Like everyone else, my New Year's resolution only lasts a couple of months. Two years ago I did keep one. I quite smoking. But now it is the weight gain that has me fuming. So another lose weight this year resolution will begin. So far so good, but then again we are only 6 days into the new year.

But I also made a resolution to finish up the UFO's sitting around and all the other kits that are waiting for my attention. And the only material I will buy is the backing materials to finish the quilts. We will see how that goes. I have been looking at quilting magazines and ofcourse reading Judy's blog and I am feeling tempted. Oh yeah, I signed up for yet another Thimbleberries BOM club.
Well it is only 6 days into the year........................

No comments: