Saturday, January 23, 2010

Out of Flake Out

Well if you put aside the fact of how crowed it was, or the fact that it was freezeing and the heater didn't work very well in this huge tent...............

Or the fact that the lightening was horrible, and left most of the venders in the dark with no electricity...........it wasn't so bad.......
I met some interesting people, and made some new friends. I did hand out quite a bit of business cards for my sister, however I only sold a few things.



But the snow scultures were unbelievable! This was one of the many many scultures in the compitition. Tomorrow is the judging and we will see who the winner is.
The hotel room is lovely, and very cozy. My sister is pretty sick with a bad cold and spent most of the time in the hotel room rather that with me in the booth.
I just came back from the gas station to get her some Ben and Jerry's. Hopefully she will feel better soon, I think the Ben and Jerry's helps.
Back again to the booth tomorrow morning. The craft show runs until 2:00pm. I should be home by supper tommorrow.

No comments: