Thursday, January 14, 2010

Nothing much, what's new with you?

Well I didn't have an entire weekend to myself. And the one coming up doesn't look good either. But I did manage to get some things done in mysewing room.



These are 4 inch squares that I got together for my girlfriend. This whittles away at my stash turning them into useful pieces that she can enjoy. I gave her a pattern some months ago. And from time to time send her a squishy package in the mail to keep adding blocks to her scrap quilt. She is not a quilter, but I am slowing working on her and she should be one soon.




And this panel in my stash, well I finally figured out what I am was going to do with it. It made a very nice table topper. My DH fell in love with it and asked for it to go on the table. Machine quilting on it was fun, and I needed the practice.

That was the extent of my sewing this past weekend. I have another table runner cut out and ready to go, so hopefully amoung all the other things I got going this coming weekend, I will get to it.
I would love to join Judy over at patchworktimes.com and her quiltathon going on for the weekend. Maybe I will be able to catch some of it.

No comments: