Sunday, July 26, 2009

Things you can get done when the Hubby is fishing

Oh my goodness. Alone time with no running. Wow how did I get so lucky. Let's see what to do first..................hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I know. My stash needs cleaning. These scraps are piling up and something needs to be done with them so they are more organized. So I deceided to cut them into piles of 2 1/2 inch strips and 4 inch squares. I am sure I can come up with plenty of ideas for scraps that size.

Next my BOM for this month needs to be done by the next meeting. Actually I have plenty of time, but what the heck. I got a whole day to myself. So I got everything together and cut them all out. Then I just sewed sewed sewed.

This if my block that I make with the fat quarters we are given each month. All these stars will make at least one quilt if not two.

And here is my BOM for July. Finished and packaged up to wait till the next thimbleberries meeting. Now, looking around here, I can still work on some more things. So many unfinished projects and projects to start. I think I will pick something out to at least get cut out.
My evenings have been filled with the hand work on the wedding quilt. I have one more side to go and it is ready for it's label. I am pleased with how it is turning out, however, I am pretty sick of the color pink by now.



No comments: