Monday, July 20, 2009

Back to work Monday

Well here it is monday, and it's back to work for the world.
This was a babysitting weekend, and a running around weekend all in one.

I needed to run to Green Bay for my daughter's final fitting on her wedding dress. It is so beautiful and I am sure the tears will flow when she walks down the isle in that dress.

I also needed to get my grand daughter to green bay for her final fitting as well.


Here she is trying to stand still in her dress for alterations. As you can see, this was not so successful. Isn't she a cutie???????
So the work is being finished up on that project. My sister volunteered to make this dress and I think she did a wonderful job. Actually so does Emma, this is her princess dress.
I did manage to get some time in working on the hand work on my daughters quilt. Only had the time actually while my two grand daughters napped. Still can't show it on my blog because of the bride checking it out from time to time. But it will be on my blog soon.

1 comment:

Jackie's Stitches said...

Your grand daughter is so cute! And what girl doesn't love a tiara!