Sunday, August 24, 2008

Sunday evening


Well the weekend is coming to a close, and I feel like I did quite alot during my quiltathon weekend. I don't get weekends like this often, so I try to take advanage of them when I can. This morning was full with errands, but this afternoon I thought I would go through my stash and find something new to start. There was this pattern and material that I picked up about a month ago while visiting my sister in MI. Why I bought this one, I can't remeber. I am sure it had something to do with my sister saying, "Oh you can do it, it's not that hard" Well let me tell you, it took all afternoon and I finally got one block done. I am so thankful I have a seam ripper. It was quite a challege and I am proud that I stuck with. I am sure this is probably one of those patterns that drive quilters insane, and seeing as I am already just about there, I didn't think it would hurt to give it a try. We will see when and if I get a chance to sew another one.

No comments: