Friday, August 29, 2008

Labor Day Weekend


Well we are off. Spending Labor Day weekend with my big sister. The drive to MI will be interesting since Bill has never been there before. My sister and her boyfriend live on Lake Manistque and have a beautiful cabin. It is always so lovey to visit her, and relax in the beautiful surroundings. And of course it is always hard to leave.
We have alot of fishing planned for now. However, my sister plans on going over her stash with me. So there might be some trades going on. (I hope)

And ofcourse we will have to stop at some quilt shops while there. (Bill will be so excited about that, not!)
I am so excited, I haven't seen my sister since March of this year. So this will be a busy weekend. She has two of my quilts that she has been working on for me. She does such a nice job of meandering. I need to learn how to do that, there is that possibility that she can spend some time teaching me.
Either way, I am sure this Labor Day weekend will bring some new knowledge.

No comments: