Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving Weekend

I certainly hope everyone had a wonderful and enjoyable Thansgiving. I hope you all were able to spend it with family and friends like I did. A huge feast and wonderful family and their families made for a blessed day.
And the days that followed, I hope you were able to be off of work as I was to enjoy a very long weekend.

Now, I am not the type of person to do the black friday thing. In my younger days I was out there shopping with all the other maniacs, but not anymore.

I had a more productive weekend.............
I got the sawtooth borders done for my thimbelberries quilt. You can only make out the bottome border on this picture, actually I only attached the top and bottom borders because the side borders need to have corner blocks attached to them. And I won't get those directions till december when the 12th month BOM is handed out.


This is a wool wall hanging I have started. All pieces cut out and fused to wool backing. Now comes the relaxing part of embroidering. No hurry, nothing special planned for this piece.


This lap quilt was an easy pieced project. It starts out with a panel and then multiple borders. So quick and easy to put together. Now all it needs is a backing and the binding. But for now, it really adds something to my livingroom on this quilt rack.

And now, as evening nears, and tomorrow morning it's back to the office, I am sitting here thinking...................man oh man am I tired!!!!!!!




No comments: