Monday, April 27, 2009

I am old!!!!

They make me feel old just looking at them, and reminding myself that I am a grandma.

Four grandchildren filled my weekend. My goodnes, how did I ever survive raising three. These four just tuckered me out. I am getting old.
No sewing for me this weekend. other than getting Bill's camo pants sewed for this upcoming weekend. Turkey hunting ya know, important stuff for the men.
Me, I am looking forward to a free weekend, no grandchildren, no kids, and no hubby. Imagine that, a whole weekend to sew and sit around in my jammies. Now doesn't that sound like fun!
I have been busy getting my sewing room, oops...............excuse me, Bill's den, ready for a paint job. Already got a different computer desk and I was able to unload some clutter from the room. Starting the paint job on thursday morning and it should be done by the weekend. I will be sure to post pictures when it is done.


No comments: