Sunday, April 12, 2009

Truly a Newbie



I truly am a Newbie. I am getting so frustrated with this BOM quilt!!!!! First of all let me tell ya, there really is a difference between good quality material and material you buy at JoAnn's. I went to JoAnn's last year armed with my instructions and fabric requirements with high expectations of making this quilt for my daughter's wedding. Well I tell you what, I am so disapointed and ashamed to give them this quilt. I make mistakes and each time I rip out a seam the material shreds more and more. It is very thin and that makes it harder to line it up because it streches out.

It took me most of Easter sunday to get it this far. Nothing is lineing up. I need to give it up for the day. Three rows are sewed together and the last two rows just don't want to line up.

Sometimes you just gotta stop...................

No comments: