Sunday, July 1, 2012

Sister's Weekend

Got a weekend with my sis!  She came down for a visit this weekend from MI.  We had a blast!  And she taught me a few things.  Here are pictures of our bags we made out of plastic novalty bags such as the potato chip bag and the herseys chocolates.  Are they adorable?  So cute.



And then she went thru my stash and showed me how to make a quilt using the x-block templete. 
All this weekend!  I would say we got alot accomplish besides running to the farmer's market for some fresh produce.
She has left this morning, and now I am alone in this quiet house trying to finish dishes, laundry and other stouff that brings me back to reality.

1 comment:

Heather371 said...

Jean your projects look great and looks like you had a fun weekend. Always inspiring to see what you make.

Heather