Saturday, July 21, 2012

Join the crowd

The crowd of unemployed that is.  Yup, I lost my job about a month ago and I had really thought I would find one soon but it is not looking that way.  After 14 yeas in the legal profession, I am old and character typed.  The computer age has changed so much for me and it will take alot to get back into it.  Not that I wouldn't do what needs to be done, but it isn't like I have no talents at all.
Some things have to be sacrificed, like my health insurance which is too high of a premium to pay on unemployment.
Also my children are insisting I leave my rental home and move in with them to conserve money.
I am giving it another month before I make that deceision.
In the meantime, not much going on in the sewing dept.  Too bussy with resumes and job applications.  Also taking some computer classes at the unemployment office.
I will keep you informed, but if you don't hear from me it is not a good sign.

No comments: