Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Overwhelmed !!!!!

Don't you sometimes feel overwhelmed with all the material, kits and patterns sitting in your sewing room?
Well I am feeling like that lately, I feel like I will never get to it all.
I have a few projects started at one time, and every day it is a challege to pick which one I will work on today.
And in between all of this, I am learning how to knit. Yup, I still have not given up. This time I have needles and am practicing my kniting skills.

I look at everything around me and think, why did I buy that? What was I thinking? And who is going to get that quilt.

This weekend my girlfriend will help me sandwich the outdoors quilt I made for my nephew for christmas. Then I can spend my evenings working on the binding and that quilt will be done.
I started a black and white yellow brick road quilt. I have been collecting back and white material for two years now so it was time to start this quilt. I work on it one hour a day and slowly it is coming together.

I also have a christmas wool table runner that I started a couple nights ago and I try to spend some time in the evening doing the hand work on that in front of the tv.

Now that the weather is getting colder, I spend more time indoors, so maybe I will get to it. All my projects for christmas are finished,,,,,,,,,I think! You never know.

No comments: