Sunday, June 6, 2010

Peacefully Quiet Sunday morning

Sunday morning, and I am sitting here with a cup of coffee just surfing the web.
How quiet, how peaceful, and no place to go. I am not running around this weekend, and I even manage to sleep in late.

I did get that scrap quilt finally finished tied and binding on. Put the label on it last nite so it is officially done. I have the backings ready for the baby einstein quilt and the wild life quilt. Just need to get some assistance in sandwiching them.

I worked on cleaning and organizing the sewing room. That is an ongoing battle. It will get messed up again before long or I will change my mind on the container system I have, or the room I am storing my stash in. Currently they are in two rooms (not enough room in the sewing room)and are threatening to spill out more. I have to stop buying material and kits.

The plans for today are trying to finish the Buggy Barn squares. Another one of my projects that has been sitting around too long. We will see how much progress I make on them today.
The problem might be my DH, who is not feeling well. You know how those men get when they are feeling ill, and mine is no different. Always needing assistance with something.

No comments: