Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Relaxing time away


These deer came to visit me and my sister every nite while up in Michigan. The days seemed to go fast for me and my sister Jan, and we tried to spend each day together' and I had such a relaxing time.
My poor sister on the other hand was not feeling the best. She caught some kind of virus and was pretty sick. She felt bad that she was such bad company. It was a nice time despite the fact that she was sick and limited to what we could do.

This is a quilt that I was able to finish in time for my yougest daughter's birthday. My sister did all the machine quilting on this quilt. It really turned out great and my daughter seemed pleased with it.
Now that I am back home, there seems to be so much that has piled up while I was gone. The office isn't any different. My goodness, I can't even see the top of my desk at the office.
So I have been busy every nite so far, grocery shopping and doing wash. And it is only tuesday,,,,,,,,,my goodness much more to do. I am trying to get most of those little things done before the weekend. Hopefully I will have time to work on the BOM from Judy Laquidara's blog.

No comments: