Friday, September 17, 2010

Finally an update on the Quilt Expo!!!!!

I am finally getting around to blogging about the Quilt Expo! (what? I've been busy)
It was fantastic!!!! Wonderful!!!! And very expensive to my pocket book.

These are just some of the many many quilts we saw. I took a ton of pics but can't put them all on my blog. Where would I have room to write?

I found alot of new things to try and took a class and went to two lectures. Tricks and tips to bindings, and working with wool, and free motion quilting. What a weekend!



The quilts were just stunning, the workmanship exquisite. Words can not describe the quilts that were on show.


They estimated about 15,000 people that went thru the doors during the three day event. It sure was crowed as the day went on.


And now I have more items in my stash. Now I have to live longer to accomplish it all!

No comments: