Sunday, August 15, 2010

No sewing!!!!!!!!!!!

No sewing has been done for quite a while. Unless you count a kitchen swag that I whipped together. It was just a endless moving day. Each day was something to do. I do have all the boxes emptied now, but still things to put away and to do. No curtains up in some of the rooms yet, thank god for mini blinds.

A few pictures on the walls, just enough to make it start feeling like home. Maggie is not ajusting very well at all. I am sure that will take time. My sewing room is coming together. No curtains in there either. But in time I am sure it will get there. I will be sure to post a picture when it's done.

The weather is very warm, no air conditioner in this house, so that gets in the way of getting things done too. Things are starting to get back to normal, so hopefully by this coming weekend I will have time to do some sewing.

No comments: